If you are using Parameter, follow the below steps.
count( if [Date] = [Date_Parameter] then [Order_ID]) end )
Thank you so much Kumar for your reply.
suppose we are using date filter when we select multiple values option in date filter then it should show the Today's day count
Please suggest me.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
No,"=" operator used to filter & show 1 Value only.
Note: We can pass Max 1 Value at a time from Parameter. Look @ Tableau Viz: Parameters - Tableau
if you want to select multiple Dates then go for "Quick Filter"
1) Drag the Order Date field onto work Area, then convert onto Full Date.
2) Right click on Date on the Rows/ Columns shelf then click on "Show Quick Filter".
3) then crate calculated field like below
4) Now we can use the above calculated field to get the desired Result.
5) If you don't want to show Dates on the Report, Drag out the Order Date from Rows Shelf.
6) Now it will show the count of Order ID's for Selected Dates (Will not Date wise, since we removed Date in the above step).