This was sent to me today...and I'm not able to help her....
Does anyone know of someone who might be able to help?
I just got in an immediate need with one of my clients, a top Fortune 500 firm in Atlanta. They are looking for a VERY SENIOR Tableau Developer to work on an initial 7 week project, with the high possibility of extension. Must be able to work on site in Atlanta offices.
* Interact with Business users and understanding their requirements.
* Developing, Designing and supporting interactive Tableau Dashboard reports
* Recommending Dashboards per Tableau visualization features.
* Delivering reports to Business team on timely manner.
* Extensive experience working with Business Intelligence data visualization tools with specialization on Tableau.
* Drew upon full range of Tableau platform technologies to design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualizations.
* Strong multi-data source troubleshooting.
* Daily communication with IT and Senior Leadership.
* Minimum 8-15 years experience in IT and business intelligence.
* Minimum 5+ years overall Tableau experience, experience with 9.0 preferred
* Experience with Financial Reporting
* Experience with Standardized Reporting
* Tableau Certified or Jedi Status a HUGE PLUS!
If you're interested in this position, contact me directly, as I would certainly love to discuss it further. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
330 Hudson Street