2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2015 9:45 AM by Russell Spangler

Tableau Data Visualization Position - Convergys (Cincinnati)

Russell Spangler

Over the last few months I’ve been creating and building a data visualization department at Convergys using Tableau as the main software product.  The growth has been great and we are now in the market to find a candidate to fill a role as a Tableau data visualization developer within the data visualization department.  The data visualization department is part of the larger Convergys Analytics group which is made up of about 100 data and analytical professionals.

I am looking for someone that has recent hands-on experience within Tableau (1-3 years of experience (3+ is also fine)) and also has a background/interest in data and data analytics.  The position will focus on developing reports, dashboards, and tools within Tableau to help support our internal analytic departments and clients. This is a great opportunity for anyone that would like to work with Tableau as their primary software product. Below is the general job posting for the position.

You can contact me at: Russell.Spangler@convergys.com or my personal email russellspangler@gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions.

Tableau Data Visualization Developer

Convergys Analytics Solutions is targeting highly motivated individuals in our downtown Cincinnati location with a passion to succeed, possessing strong technical skills and an eagerness to learn. Professionalism, attention to detail, and a persistent focus on quality and accuracy are required to be successful at Convergys.

Convergys Analytics Solutions is looking for a Tableau Data Visualization Developer in our Cincinnati headquarters to design, develop, and support our Tableau production processes.  This position will:

• Develop and design Tableau reports
      • Suggest and create best practice data visualizations for Customer Satisfaction survey research data
      • Help define and follow standard processes for data setup; report creation and report production in Tableau.

Requirements:

• 1-3 years+ of Tableau data visualization experience
      • SQL knowledge a plus
      • Unix/Linux knowledge a plus
      • Effective Communication with Technical and Non-Technical Team Members
      • Dedication to Quality and Accuracy
      • Solid Organizational Skills
      • Flexibility
      • Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field