Goodway Group is a third-generation, family-owned company that operates the Custom Audience Platform, an on-demand digital-media infrastructure designed to help clients reach their target market by finding the right audience on the right sites at the right time.
Backed by more than 30 years of local retail-marketing experience, Goodway Group underwent a transformation in 2006 to bring its expertise, outstanding customer service, and best-in-class technology and business intelligence to the digital-media space. While the company is headquartered in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania (outside of Philadelphia), but also has great talent in offices across the country in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Washington D.C.
Tableau Visualization Engineer
The Tableau Visualization Engineer supports Goodway's internal and external information analysis and reporting needs. This person must have a solid foundation in reporting techniques and concepts and be able to apply them in creative ways using Tableau. This position will be responsible for developing, creating and publishing reports and dashboards, as well as for building and managing standard reporting templates and publishing them to Tableau Server for internal and external use.
- Work with display media & SEM directors to develop, create, and maintain Tableau Visualizations related to internal campaign delivery, performance, and vendor reporting on both a regular or ad-hoc basis.
- Synthesize data and express insights with aesthetically appealing and actionable Tableau visualizations.
- Recognize trends and draw conclusions using Tableau visualizations that allow non-technical person to quickly use and understand the meaning behind the data.
- Seamlessly communicate with technical and non-technical users and work with varied personalities in order to translate report requirements.
- Work and problem-solve independently and prioritize requests according to business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years experience developing advanced Tableau Visualizations with dashboards for both Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
- A minimum of 4 years analytical experience in data-heavy environments, preferably digital media (including DSPs/exchanges)
- High technical aptitude for learning and working within desktop and web-based applications (Windows, Microsoft Office, DSPs, ad exchanges); proficiency with database-driven reporting and ability to work with large data sets
- Strong knowledge of digital environments and overall Internet savvy
- Strong long-distance communication skills using email, instant messenger platforms, and phone
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and varied communication styles; ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines; strong sense of urgency
- Must be able to systematically prioritize based on competing business needs
- Desire to work from home
Apply online at GoodwayGroup.com.