2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2015 6:59 AM by Jeff Strauss

tabjolt issues

alamelumangai.venkatavaradachari

I am getting the following error: Could you please help me narrow down to the cause?

I followed the tabjolt guide and configured everything.

Failed to process perf counters and run result.

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: division by zero

Where: SQL statement "UPDATE test_runs

SET TPS_average=(

totalSamples/totalseconds

)

WHERE id=runId"

PL/pgSQL function sp_update_test_run_stats(integer) line 116 at SQL statement

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2161

)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1890)

at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:255)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:560)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:

417)

at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeUpdate(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:359

)

at com.tableausoftware.test.tools.ResultProcessor.DBHelper.updateTestRunStats(DBHelper.java:

189)

at com.tableausoftware.test.tools.ResultProcessor.ResultProcessor.startProcessing(ResultProc

essor.java:86)

at com.tableausoftware.test.tools.perfRunHarness.Main.startPerfResultsSaver(Main.java:111)

at com.tableausoftware.test.tools.perfRunHarness.Main.main(Main.java:77)

I have also attached the results folder into this ticket.