The view can be achieved by creating a calculated field that finds the running sum for just Progressive Created, and then adding the calculation to the view as a dual axis:
- Select Analysis > Create Calculated Field
- In the Calculated Field dialog box that opens, do the following, and then click OK:
- Name the calculated field. In this example, the calculated field is named "Running total of Progress Created"
- In the formula field, create a calculation similar to the following:
IF [Progressive Status] = "Progressive Created"
THEN [Progressive Date]
- Drag [Running total of Progress Created] to the Rows shelf
- On the marks card for Running total of Progress Created, remove [Progressive Status] from Color
- Right-click on [Running total of Progress Created] on the Rows shelf and select Dual Axis
- Right-click on the right-hand axis in the view and select Synchronize Axis
Note, you could also create a second calculation that returns the running sum of count of dates for Progressive Should be Closed and graph both calculations on the same axis.
I hope this answers your question!