1 2 Previous Next 14 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2017 11:10 PM by Charles Chan

Tabjolt throwing errors

Rakesh Gupta

I am getting following error when we run tabjolt : not sure if it a permission issue or a java setup issue . Any ideas ?

Failed to connect to the JMX connector due to the following error: ConnectExcept

ion: Connection refused: connect

The Health Service failed to open JMX connection with component: vizqlserver#1,

service URL: /jndi/rmi://localhost:9401/jmxrmi

Failed to connect to the JMX connector due to the following error: ConnectExcept

Failed to get the object from the pool due to the following error: ConnectExcept

The Health Service failed to open JMX connection with component: vizqlserver#1,

service URL: /jndi/rmi://localhost:9401/jmxrmi

• 1. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
          Jeff Strauss

hi Rakesh.  this looks like an error that would popup if the JMX option as not been enabled.

Enable the JMX Ports

• 2. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
            Rakesh Gupta

I have the JMX enabled and I still these errors .

Is there anyway to see the status of ports ..

Rakesh

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae’s approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them.

• 3. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
              Jeff Strauss

there are probably multiple ways of seeing port status.  one way that I know of is to go to a command prompt on the server and type "netstat -a"

netstat:  Displays protocol statistics and current TCP/IP network connections.

-a Displays all connections and listening ports.

• 4. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
                kaifeng zeng

You can also go to server status page (http://localhost/#/server/status) and check the port for each process. By looking at the error message, it seems that it fails to connect to vizql process at port 9401 which is the secondary vizql process. Please check that if you have the secondary vizql set up.

• 5. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
                  Joe Schwartz

Hi Rakesh,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

I'm running into the same exact errors.

Thank you,

Joe

• 6. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
                    vishwanath Pendyala

Hi

Even I get the same issues , I tried to configure the Primary and worker hosts and get the same error. Were you able to resolve them ?

Can you tell us if we are configuring it wrong

Neelesh Kamkolkar

Thanks

Vishwa

• 7. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
                      Joe Schwartz

I solved this issue in my instance.  I had to configure Tableau Server to have 2 VizQL processes and 2 Data Server processes in order for this to work.

Hope that helps!

• 8. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
                        Rakesh Gupta

No solution for me yet .  checked all the ports  and communication but still I get the same connection refused error …

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae’s approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them.

• 9. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
                          vishwanath Pendyala

Hi Joe

I have two vizql nodes and two dataserver  nodes on both primary and 2 other workers nodes. But still it throws out error

Can you post the Dataserver,config settings , To make sure I am doing it right.

Thanks

Vishwa

• 10. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
                            Rakesh Gupta

This helped to get rid of the connection refused error . thanks Joe

I get a different error now related to running the test run :

Thanks

Rakesh

• 11. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
                              Joe Schwartz

Hi Rakesh,

I'm glad to hear that worked for you as well.

I don't believe you pasted the errors you are getting now.

Thanks,

Joe

• 12. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
                                Bruno Araujo

Hi everybody,

Tabjolt is throwing a similar error that was reported by Rakesh. The difference here is that I`m having Connection Timed Out and not Connection Refused.

Failed to connect to the JMX connector due to the following error: ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

Failed to get the object from the pool due to the following error: ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

The Health Service failed to open JMX connection with component: vizqlserver, service URL: /jndi/rmi://<<HOST IP>>:9400/jmxrmi

Has anyone faced this error?

Thanks

• 13. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
                                  Mohmed Shaik

Hi,

I am having the same issue now. Any helpful tips to troubleshoot this issue ?.

Thanks.

• 14. Re: Tabjolt throwing errors
                                    Ajay Gupta

Hi,

Did it work for anyone ? I am getting exactly the same issue. I have the viz and data server configured as per Joe.

SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.

SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.slf4j.helpers.NOPLoggerFactory]

#0      Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3288 Errors: 1

#3      Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3127 Errors: 1

#6      Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3186 Errors: 1

#10     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3155 Errors: 1

#13     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3170 Errors: 1

#16     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3123 Errors: 1

#19     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3139 Errors: 1

#22     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3124 Errors: 1

Failed to connect to the JMX connector due to the following error: ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

Failed to get the object from the pool due to the following error: ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

The Health Service failed to open JMX connection with component: vizqlserver, service URL: /jndi/rmi://L4DWEQAP4355:9400/jmxrmi

#29     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3108 Errors: 1

#32     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 6530 Errors: 0

#38     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3123 Errors: 1

#42     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 6530 Errors: 0

#46     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 4202 Errors: 0

#49     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3123 Errors: 1

The Health Service failed to open JMX connection with component: vizqlserver, service URL: /jndi/rmi://L4DWEQAP4355:9400/jmxrmi

#52     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3124 Errors: 1

#55     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3107 Errors: 1

#60     Threads: 1/1    Samples: 1      Latency: 0      Resp.Time: 3248 Errors: 1

1 2 Previous Next