hmmm, I would have thought to find it in the config file workgroup.yml, but it's not here when I had a look. I did find mention within the KB article of a default of 16 if this helps. http://kb.tableau.com/articles/knowledgebase/parallel-queries-tableau-server
Just a hopeful guess here for someone to try:
- Make a change using tabadmin set process.
- See if an entry is made in the .yml file.
- If not then nevermind and close the .yml file.
- If there is then:
- Close the .yml file and reset the change back to default.
- Check the .yml file to see if the entry has been changed or deleted.
- Hopefully the entry will still be there but just changed and then you would have your default value
If the property was changed already there would be a line present in tavcsv.yml (If on C:\, C:\ProgramData\Tableau\Tableau Server\config)
You would see the entry: "native_api.connection.limit.vertica: N". If the line is not there the default of 16 was not changed.
This limit is imposed per Tableau Server process (VizQL, Data Server or Backgrounder) per Database Server Name per Credentials.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
If you want to check what all configuration that your tableau server has. You can export them to a configuration file and check in that.
tabadmin configure -o "tableauconfig.yml"
It includes all of tableau configurations.