1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 21, 2015 2:50 AM by Sankarmagesh Rajan

Taleau License Information

Jahnavi Kumari

Hello,

I wanted details regarding Tableau Licensing. I saw 1999 as the cost for desktop version.

Will this be 1 server and 1 desktop installation and also is there any restriction on number of users and developers, how many delevopers and users can be given access to 1 license. Please let me know if any details are required from my side to provide this info.

Regards,

Jahnavi

• 1. Re: Taleau License Information
          Sankarmagesh Rajan

Hi Jahnavi,

Tableau Desktop Professional Edition is a professional version, which allows its users to work with data from different sources, including databases.

Tableau Server is a web-oriented platform for business analysis of data in companies of all sizes. Users have access to data in the form of a control panel (dashboard), reports and different types of visualization through the web, which allows them to work interactively with the data.

Calculating the cost for Tableau Server depends on the number of developers and users of the system.

Description of the modules

Note

Tableau server (named users)

Tableau Desktop Professional

The minimum server configuration Tableau - 1 Desktop Professional+10 Webclient Interactor

Tableau Web Client Interactor

The minimum server configuration Tableau - 1 Desktop Professional+10 Webclient Interactor

Tableau server (processor license, 8 cores)

Tableau Small Business Edition Server

The company with a staff of less than 5'000 around the world has the right to purchase it. License for 8 cores, the number of users is unlimited

Tableau Enterprise Edition Server

The company with a staff of less than 5'000 around the world has the right to purchase it. License for 8 cores, the number of users is unlimited.

License is depends on users and companies size.

Better approach contact Tableau Rep.

Thanks

sankar

1 of 1 people found this helpful