Which of these server interactions will utilize data server? select all that apply
1. A user publishes workbook to server which uses extract
2. A user publish a data source to server
3. A user creates a new workbook from tableau server data connection
4. A user views the information about the data source as an administrator via their browser while logged into browser
See the process, Data Server, on this page: Tableau Server Processes.
These are my guesses given what is in the manual and the info you've provided:
1. No. But if/when the extract is refreshed, Yes.
4. No, because this info is kept in a table in the Server db.