1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 23, 2015 3:35 PM by Crystal Stidham

Yakima Spring Barrel Tasting with the Seattle and Yakima TUG

John Thompson

Bella barrels_0.jpg

Hello everyone,

I would like to invite everyone from the 3C TUG to meet members from the Seattle and Yakima Tableau User Groups for a casual day of wine tasting during the annual Spring Barrel Tasting event in the Yakima Valley on April 25 2015.

Event Notes:

Bring your own wine glass if possible. You can buy one at the event but they can cost up to $10 or higher.

Bring a light jacket because the weather can change to rain at times during the day.

Purchasing wine: The cost from these small wineries can run from about $17 on the low side to as much as $65 per bottle.

Cost: tasting run from $5 to $10 per winery or you can purchase a premier pass for $30 if your interested in case discounts

Time: Meet around noon and go to about 4 pm to 5 pm depending on the group attending.

Driving: Car pooling is highly recommended if you can to save on parking. This is the one of main wine tasting events in Washington

Rooms: Right now I have noticed there are hotels with rooms available, but they will sell out before the event.

If your interested in coming for the event please send me an email to let me know and I will give you more details about where to meet the group.