0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2015 10:10 AM by Paul Rolland

Tableau Analyst - Cleveland, Ohio

Paul Rolland

Tableau Analyst

Location Cleveland, OH (Relo Available)

Job Type Full-Time Regular

Job Description

IQ Workforce is the leading recruiting firm for the strategy & analytics communities.

Our client is an innovative pharmacy services company.  They have been growing at a rapid pace and are looking to add a number of key positions in the BI and Analytics area.

One of the key positions is a  Tableau Analyst.

Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, the Tableau Analyst is responsible for developing, creating and publishing reports and dashboards within the Reporting functions of the company in accordance with the policies and practices of the company.  This position will be responsible for building and managing standard reporting templates and publishing them to the Tableau Server for internal and external use. This person will also handle ad-hoc requests to create specialized reports for all departments based on specific requirements.

Responsibilities include:

Help establish standards for enterprise wide reporting

Create Templates for Reports and Dashboards

Publish standard templates for internal and external use

Review Reports and content for accuracy

Helps train staff on use of Reporting products and to ramp up Tableau skills

Evaluates existing templates for improving visualization and report viewing experience

Suggests ways to enhance reporting capabilities

Maintain inventory of Reports and all changes requested with proper documentation

Coordinate activity with other reporting analysts and departments to ensure uniformity

Provide support for end users to navigate through the reporting applications to promote Self Service Reporting

Test Templates before publishing for enterprise use

Transition existing reports to Tableau Reports

Identify missing elements

Qualifications:

Bachelor’s degree in health administration, IT, business, mathematical, statistical, or financial discipline required

Minimum 1 to 2 years’ of Tableau Desktop Software experience

A knowledgeable individual with appropriate industry experience, preferably in the healthcare, insurance or PBM industry

Strong data analysis and presentation skills

Pharmacy claim analysis experience preferred

Financial and statistical reporting knowledge and experience

Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues

An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills

Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and detail oriented perspective

Ability to work with peers in a team effort

Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines

A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision

Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast paced environment

Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry demands

- See more at: http://jobs.iqworkforce.com/pcrbin/reg5.aspx?i1=PUBLIC&i2=101663521905132&i3=DETAIL&i4=101663521905132&i5=&i6=&i7=&i8=3%2f13%2f2015%201:00:06%20PM&hash=852725362&i10=&pcr-id=V78dr6%2fsCXthsqEREQGnNHuaZJejBY0L9FfyTq8507Sn7n7KOFME7YOuRxIQNzeizxcUTQnAmt8iCyDhQGBNRm1Gm%2bYGZpPEJSvn9e6rVHiW1nt0xW3OGoo0%2byhwklRjqjLAq%2bqGhryCs4BJdrnoBQ%2bvA4d099T%2bxUcxwRH%2bd9GtC0CpAg%3d%3d#sthash.o8BRjIFB.dpuf