3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2015 7:54 PM by Russell Spangler

Cincinnati Tableau User Group Event

russell.spangler

Cincinnati Tableau User Group!

For those that are interested, we (the admins of the group) are currently planning to host an event in late January.  The general plan is to have an event in the downtown area (or right across the river in Covington) on Tuesday January 20th starting around the 5-6 PM time frame.

Since we haven’t had an event in Cincinnati in a while we are planning to do multiple small presentations to show basic, advance, and expert level Tableau tips & tricks so there is something for everyone.  The event will also focus around meeting fellow Tableau users in the Cincinnati area, which will help us customize future material to better account for the experience level of the group.

We are still in the planning phase, but wanted to let the members of the group know that we are working on putting something together (since the group is fairly inactive).  I will make another post with more details and a definitive date, time, and location as soon as we lock down a few items.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please reply to this posting or contact me directly at russellspangler <at> gmail.com.

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Cincinnati Tableau User Group Event
          Russell Spangler

The official link for the event is located at this url:

http://www.tableausoftware.com/learn/usergroups/cincinnati-user-group/2015-01-20

Please make sure you sign up if you are attending! There is limited capacity set on the event posting, if the event fills up, I'll adjust the capacity to get as many people as we can fit into the space.  There is a paid parking garage below the building, street parking I believe goes till 9PM (so watch out for meters if you park on the street).

The plan is to have 3 small presentations that are focused on different experience levels, then leave time for any discussions and to meet other individuals in the area (and maybe even troubleshoot/answer questions if you are having problems in Tableau!).  Everyone in the group should be receiving an email with the same information on Wednesday morning.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please reply to this posting or contact me directly at russellspangler <at> gmail.com.

Thanks.

• 2. Re: Cincinnati Tableau User Group Event
            Scott Behler

Thanks for putting this on. It had some interesting topics and content.

Looking forward to any future meet-ups!

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Cincinnati Tableau User Group Event
              Russell Spangler

Thanks Scott! We had a great time doing the event and we were very surprised with the turnout.  I'm hoping we can do an event every other month, so we should have something posted about Event #2 in the next few weeks.

Everyone:

The materials that were presented will be post to a separate group posting.

1 of 1 people found this helpful