Sitting at the intersection of social media marketing and social gaming, gamification is transforming the way businesses engage with clients and motivate employees. By applying the same principles that inspire people to play games – achievements, status, and rewards – to websites and other online experiences, businesses can dramatically increase the size of their audiences, drive deeper engagement, and increase revenue. Bunchball's cloud-based Nitro gamification platform makes it easy to add and maintain game mechanics to online experiences and is the most widely-deployed platform used by top brands such as Coca-Cola, Cisco, EA, Mattel, Adobe and many others. With an expanding list of top-tier clients, we're growing rapidly and are adding experienced client-facing individuals to our team. That's where you come in.
Bunchball is seeking a Data Analyst for our Analytics team. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, privately-held company that is the leader in the Gamification market, serving marquee clients such as Adobe, HP, Cisco, Warner Bros., Coca-Cola, LiveOps, VMware, Hasbro and many others.
At Bunchball we work with companies of all sizes to transform the way they communicate with their prospects, customers, employees, and partners. Our SaaS-based software platform and services provide clients with the technology and expertise to create an online loyalty program that tracks and rewards user behavior in real time by applying game mechanics in a contextually relevant way to the clients' digital, cross-platform environment.
What you get to do every day:
The Data Analyst will align forces with the Digital Strategy and Technical Services teams to ensure client programs are designed with Analytics objectives in mind. Then produce visually-compelling reports that demonstrate program performance. Additionally,
- Work with clients to document pertinent deployment details for establishing a measurement plan
- Create, maintain and update MySQL database of queries for internal and client-facing reporting
- Update and maintain client workbooks
- Generate reports using Alteryx and Tableau and communicate the results directly to clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Participate in deep-dive analytics projects, helping to define best practices and establishing gamification-specific metrics
What you bring to the role:
- Experience in writing MySQL queries
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools
- Interest in testing hypotheses with data
- Ability to convert data points into stories
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Analytical role
- Degree in an analytical, or quantitative field preferred (Economics, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Understanding of business statistics
It's an exciting time at Bunchball, with lots to do! We offer a competitive salary, Stock, 401(k), and medical, dental, and vision coverage. If you think you're the right person for this job, please send a resume to email@example.com