4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2014 7:48 AM by brad.earle.1

How to upload the file against Tableau worksheet that has already published in Tableau server and then get the other details information from the worksheet by that End User.?

Anil Maharjan

Hi ,

I need to ask some features related to Tableau.

Is there any feature in Tableau itself to directly load the files containing certain Numbers i.e. 98021XXXXXX and gives other details information from Tableau Worksheet that has already published in Tableau server.

i.e. Here the End user need to upload the file against Tableau worksheet that has already published in Tableau server and then get the other details information from the worksheet by that End User.

I have done some research and found that we can do from Tableau Desktop Professional who will be developer but we need to have this features used by End User against the worksheet that published in Tableau server.

http://kb.tableausoftware.com/articles/knowledgebase/multiple-sources-one-worksheet

Hope you got my question, Please help us what we can do and is this feature already there in Tableau or not.

Regards,

Anil Maharjan

BI Engineer

Anil Maharjan | LinkedIn