1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 2, 2015 5:21 AM by David Kirk

Need to Reflect daily amount completed, can't get the data to show.

Holly Abrahamson

We are trying to show a reflection of the work that was completed daily, in a line graph.  I cannot get the data to reflect correctly, this is the data on sheet 4. We also cannot get all the dates to show. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1. Re: Need to Reflect daily amount completed, can't get the data to show.
          David Kirk

Hi Holly,

I have had a look and I have a couple of questions.  I think the may challenge is the date that is being used.  For all the records (completed, worked on, accepted) they all have the same invoice date.  This is what is causing the peak line at the beginning then a straight line to 0 for the last date in the data set.

I have created a version (attached) which uses the Load date instead.  I don't know if this is correct but it appears to create a view of which have been completed by day.

I have removed the forecasting element as it wasn't doing anything and changed the measure to be sum of records rather than counting the WO field as it seemed to work better.  I have then created a running total as well as an individual count so you can see both on the chart as a dual axis.

I apologise if I have not interpreted the data or the problem correctly - I hope this has been of some use.

Thanks

Dave