5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 13, 2014 12:39 PM by Matt Lutton

K-12 Conference Presentation

Matt Lutton

Not sure if this Group gets any lookers, but if you're attending TC14 and are interested in seeing what one K-12 organization is doing with Tableau, feel free to join us at our session:

How Goodwill is Using Tableau to Re-Think Education

Feel free to reach out if you're in K-12 and want to collaborate, share ideas, etc. My email is in my profile.

• 1. Re: K-12 Conference Presentation
          KK Molugu

Hey Matthew:

Man there are so many great sessions and unfortunately all the good ones are conflicting with others. There is a session by Andy K at the same time as yours. Darn it!

..kk

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: K-12 Conference Presentation
            Matt Lutton

No worries; I actually won't be doing much of the presentation.  If you're wanting to pick up tips and tricks, I'd go with Andy's session as well!  Plus, I believe they are planning to record most, if not all, of the sessions this year.  Hopefully they'll be successful in posting the videos later, as last year there were several sessions I wanted to attend that were recorded, but the recordings were not successfully posted later (sound and video quality issues, etc. seemed to occur on the recordings). 

The session will focus mostly on what we do, and how we've used Tableau thus far to serve our schools.  There will not be much in the way of Tableau tips, tricks, or other "how to's" -- unless an audience member sees something they really like and has questions on how we accomplished it.  I'll be mobile during the presentation, so I can attempt to answer technical questions throughout the presentation without stopping the flow.

Cheers.

• 3. Re: K-12 Conference Presentation
              KK Molugu

That would be perfect Matthew.

..kk

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              • 4. Re: K-12 Conference Presentation
                Trevor Swarm

I wish I'd checked here before I went.  If the video ends up being posted, I'll be sure to check it out!  I did attend one K-12 presentation, and it was amazing.  Make sure to check out the Hattisburg presentation from Tuesday night. 

• 5. Re: K-12 Conference Presentation
                  Matt Lutton

No worries, this area doesn't get a lot of activity anyway;  the video should get posted and I'll try to link it here when the video is up and running.

Looking forward to seeing some of the other presentations as well; there is just too much to see and do at the Conference!

Cheers.