2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2014 8:22 AM by Matt Lutton

Let me know what you think about my college football preview.

Russ Lyman

The first one I made was for Oklahoma State, but I'm planning on making some others in the future. I hate how many text tables I ended up with, but I'm not sure what else I could have done to show that information. Any ideas? I'd love to hear any feedback out there.

Workbook: OSU - College Football Preview

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Let me know what you think about my college football preview.
          Joshua Milligan

Makes me want to sing:

Proud and immortal, bright shines your name. Oklahoma State , we herald your fame! Ever you'll find us, loyal and true;. To our Alma Mater, O-S-U!

Go Pokes!

Overall, it has some good content and is aesthetically pleasing to view (though I may have a slight bias).  I was a little confused as to what interactivity I should expect.  Desmond Roland's stats seem to be stuck at the bottom no matter what other player I select.  It would be nice to see some interactivity between the schedule and the map (some highlighting, perhaps).  Same for the historical performance

I had no idea Mike Gundy ranked so highly, even by % wins.

Regards,

Joshua

• 2. Re: Let me know what you think about my college football preview.
            Matt Lutton

Thanks for sharing Russ!

I, too, cannot get the player to change players in the first dashboard--perhaps a click action on the player's name could populate a new player's info and photo at the bottom.

I agree with Joshua--upon opening the dashboard, I don't immediately know what interactions I can use.  It took some clicking to figure out what actions are in place.

A lot of nice vizzes--some added interactivity would really add to it's effectiveness, in my opinion.

Thanks again for sharing with us!