0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2014 4:36 AM by Bettina McKinnon

Hello Tableau User Community

Bettina McKinnon

My Team has several existing financial Tableau dashboards but they all seem to have the common theme of pie charts, bar graphs and simple tables.  Therefore, I am tasked with considering where enhancements can be made specific to using more customized, non-traditional charts and graphs to display qualitative data.  Can anyone share examples of how they have created unique views using more advanced or customized dashboards so that I can get some ideas of how to differentiate our visuals.  Specifically, I want to consider other ways to :

•         Incorporating non-standard/non-traditional graphs, charts, and visuals (visuals other than pie charts, tables, bar graphs, etc.) to report qualitative financial characteristics

•         Communicating governance, accounting standards and policy-type information

•         Presenting Financial reporting, audit, and other metrics (quantitative and qualitative)

Any insight, suggestions, or examples would be appreciated.  Feel free to reach out to me directly or suggest a local meeting point.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Thank You.