1 of 1 people found this helpful
Welcome to the forums!
You have a few options:
- If you want to share with anyone and everyone, then you can use Tableau Public (Free Data Visualization Software | Tableau Public). Simply upload your Tableau dashboard there and then you can embed in your public facing website. The best part is that it's free!
- If you have dashboards you want to share with anyone, but don't want to allow anyone to download the underlying data, there is Tableau Public Premium. It is a paid service but still allows you to publish public dashboards on your website.
Those are probably your best options if you want to share with everyone.
There is also
- Tableau Online. This is a cloud based solution and you pay per user license. So it would require a login. But it is more secure.
- Tableau Server. You install the Tableau Server, which hosts the dashboards/visualizations. With this, there is a user based license model and a core based (unlimited user) license model. With the user model, you'd have to have logins that you'd pay for. With the core based license model you'd have unlimited users (and even the option for a guest account - so no login required), but be prepared to invest a bit in this option.
How are you embedding the report in your .NET Application right now?
1) javscript API (I am using view as a Url)
2) Iframe tag
two ways I could embed, but please let me know if u know any other way . thank you.
This partly depends on the type of authentication your server (assuming you have a local server instance) is using.
Check these out and see if they are helpful;
Thank you very much..