1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 28, 2014 3:44 PM by Tracy Rodgers

Possible to filter/sort based on a dynamic variable?

C S

See the screen shot.

The numbers you see are a ratio I created on a moving average of the prior 4 weeks. Whenever you have a ratio/moving average there might be instances (like the one highlighted in the yellow box) where there is no activity for a given period. Eventually when they make an action it will of course be skewed towards the moving average.

My question: Is it possible to create a filter that actually either moves all to the bottom or masks the info from displaying?

My end goal is to make a dashboard that only shows clients with activity (green) above the average. I don't know hot to cleanly sort/filter display this to the dashboard.

My first thought was to make an if function:

ie.

if WINDOW_AVG(([Deviation Ratio Entry Shipped Leads]), -2,0 ) = 0 then "hide"

else "show"

end

I then would filter the hide's

The problem, as you probably can tell, is that it merely makes the cell with the 'hide', white or seemingly like a nullset. It doesn't actually filter it from the display.

Ongoing, as I refresh the data I don't want to permanently filter out some of the clients. I want the filter to be dynamic as the moving average itself is dynamic.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated?