I would recommend filing a case with our support team on this one if you haven't already. Be sure to include screenshots, the Server logs and other relevant information:
Did you ever get a solution to this problem? I'd be interested to know for I am experiencing a similar issue where a workbook with multiple data sources shows all worksheets on the dashboard except one. Oddly enough, the entire viz was just fine until a change in a different worksheet required me to republish the workbook.
I did not get a solution to the problem, but when we upgraded from Server 8.0 to 8.1 the issue went away.
The nearest explanantion I got was that Desktop is capable of some data blended aggregation which the Server is not capable of supporting. However, since 8.1 didn't change this (and it is now working) I'm not sure that was actually the root cause. Sorry...
You may be able to pursue Tracy's recommendation above; I wasn't able to because I don't have access to server logs from our corporate server.
Hi, I have the same issue when connected live from tableau desktop to the data source. I'm using 10.3.3 version.