3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2014 3:16 PM by paul yeo

Competitor Analyse on sales and ratio

paul yeo

Hi All

I have a excel file which is having last 4 year competitor sales net profit and ratio like current ratio. I like to know how to use this software to do the analysis. Hope some expert here and show me .

Paul

• 1. Re: Competitor Analyse on sales and ratio
          paul yeo

What I need is

- how to know which coy sales is higher ?

- which are the most profitable coy.

- My company is B&R how does it compare with Omron ?

Enclosed my excel raw data file.

Paul

• 2. Re: Competitor Analyse on sales and ratio
            Joshua Milligan

Paul,

This is a very broad question and although you gave some examples of what you want, it would greatly help to understand your objectives if you could take the data and start a workbook with as much as you are able to do.  Then post the packaged workbook (.twbx) with questions related to where you got stuck or specific issues you are having.  I, and others on the forums, would be happy to take a look!

Are you currently using Tableau or simply evaluating the product?  You'll find the forums useful either way, but if you are in an evaluation process you may also want to consider reaching out to your sales rep or a Tableau partner company (such as the one I work for -- click my name for a link) to help you with some of the more broad questions.

Regards,

Joshua

• 3. Re: Competitor Analyse on sales and ratio
              paul yeo

Hi Joshua

Thank you for your reply. Yes i have already contact the sales staff.

Paul