2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 24, 2013 12:36 PM by justin.tevis

How to query based on an order containing certain items

justin.tevis

Hi all and thanks beforehand for any help!

I am building the following report below and want to filter out all orders that do not contain a refund SKU (COLUMN IN/OUT).  The problem is that if I create a set and filter by refund SKU, it will only display the refund SKUS.  I need the report to display all items that were ordered.  I hope that makes sense.

For example, #730321 below would be in the report once filtered, but so would other SKUS on that order, even if they were "out" of the set I created for refund SKUS below. 

REFUND SKU (PP1).png

• 1. Re: How to query based on an order containing certain items
          Shawn Wallwork

Justin, I'm not sure I completely understand your question/desired result, but you may be looking for something like this in a calculated field:

IF [Column In/Out] THEN [ORDERNO] END

This assumes [Column In/Out] is your set, which will return a Boolean value. If this doesn't work, mock up some data and post a packaged workbook and we'll take a look.

--Shawn

• 2. Re: How to query based on an order containing certain items
            justin.tevis

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for the response.  I am simplifying to three columns.

I have the order number, whether or not the SELLING SKU is a refund SKU, and the selling SKUS for each order.

What I am needing is to filter so that if an order contains a refund SKU (YES), then that order will show up with all SELLING SKUS, including those that aren't refund SKUS.  The picture below should help.  I need all yellow data to be displayed and filtered out all gray rows (those orders with no refund SKUS at all).

I have worked out some simple IF, THEN, END calcs, but have not had luck on this one yet. Thanks again for any input.TAB SAMPLE 122413.jpg