2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2013 3:02 PM by Shawn Wallwork

Dustin & Tracy, This is working well...

Shawn Wallwork

Now that we've lived with the New Community Front page for awhile, I wanted to let you know it is working very well:

Front Page.png

Ease of Use: 10

Clarity: 10

Design: 8.5

Thanks for this.

--Shawn

• 1. Re: Dustin & Tracy, This is working well...
          Dustin Smith

Thanks Shawn!  Really appreciate this.

Your 8.5 on the design side is generous.   I want something better for the icons, but for a v1 they have served their purpose.

Tracy and I consider this a step in the right direction, but by no means a completed task.  Navigation and design are something we really feel we can do better.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Dustin & Tracy, This is working well...
            Shawn Wallwork

Dustin I'm glad you and Tracy are always striving for a better forums, but do take a moment and realize what you've accomplished lately. Stop.... Listen. What do your hear? The noise has died down. Folks seem to be reasonably happy with the forums (at least I am). You should give each other a high-five or do a Steve Martin Happy Feet dance -- you really have turned the corner. And you are allowed to graciously accept a compliment.

--Shawn

[The Happy Feet link is provided for all who don't realize "happy feet" was a Steve Martin creation that has absolutely nothing to do with penguins.]