0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2013 10:11 AM by Lance Parendo

Unable to download workbook which contains missing table

Lance Parendo

I have an existing workbook which has been published.  I had been working last month to make some updates to reference some additional tables within this workbook.  I had mistakenly included an incorrect table which I was informed of later, but hadn't removed yet.  Since that time the table has been removed from the database.  Now I'm unable to download the workbook and get the error mentioned below.  Is there any option to be able to download this workbook outside of temporarily creating the table again?  I'm working toward this work around, but thought it would be worth checking to see if there are any other options.

Thanks - Lance

Error

An error has occurred.

Error: Could not retrieve workbook: xyz

Request ID: UoUKKApbW24AADncxfMAAAME, UoUKKApbW28AACtMeosAAAMY

Details: com.tableausoftware.nativeapi.dll.TableauException: [Teradata][ODBC Teradata Driver][Teradata Database] Object 'X_XXX_X_XXXXX_XXXXX_XX.XX_XX_XXXX_XXX' does not exist. The table "[X_XXX_X_XXXXX_XXXXX_XX].[XX_XX_XXXX_XXX]" does not exist. Unable to connect to the server "xxxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxx". Check that the server is running and that you have access privileges to the requested database. Errors occurred while trying to load the workbook "xyz/extract". The load was not able to complete successfully.