0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2013 11:32 AM by Michael Boateng

    Difference function between IN part of a Set

    Michael Boateng

      Hello All,

      I am trying to find the difference between 2 IN parts of a Set.  The two columns are separated by the year.  I would basically like to do a year over year analysis of the 2 sets.  But I am not sure if I need to do a table calc or a pane calc.  See attached sheet.  Thanks in advance.