4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2013 10:04 AM by Andy Piper

Live Streaming?

Shawn Wallwork

If any TUGs are live streaming, it would be good to know. I live in a non-TUG area, and would love to listen in on other TUGs. Thanks,

--Shawn

• 1. Re: Live Streaming?
          Andy Piper

Shawn,

We will WebEx meetings only if we have members who tell me they'd like to join remotely. Our next meeting is Dec. 5th 1-4PM EST. Would you care to join us?

The current agenda for our next meeting involves a session on parameters, then a break, then a session on building dashboards for the c-suite.

Andy

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Live Streaming?
            Shawn Wallwork

Thanks Andy. You bet, I'd love to attend, but I wouldn't want to cause you a bunch of work/expense if I'm the only one attending remotely. The second session sounds especially interesting.

--Shawn

• 3. Re: Live Streaming?
              Juracy Americo

Hey Andy and Shawn, this is interesting.

• 4. Re: Live Streaming?
                Andy Piper

All,

If you'd like to join the December 5th ATUG meeting tomorrow (1-4PM EST) via WebEx, please register at https://nsc.webex.com/nsc/j.php?J=350586182. Once you do, you'll receive an email with a link and info on how to connect to the WebEx along with conference line information (which will be 1-866-672-6771 with a participant code of 0256577).

Presentations

1:08 - 2:10ish:  "Using Parameters to come up with your Visuals" by Angela Gaddy (Tableau Trainer at GE)

2:30 - 3:45ish:  "Designing your Dashboards for the C-Level" by Nelson Davis (Tableau Consultant at Slalom Atlanta) and Mark Jackson (Tableau Zen Master; Manager of Business Intelligence at Piedmont Healthcare)

Times above are approximate and may vary slightly; a 15-20 minute networking break will take place between the presentations.

The WebEx session should only be used by folks outside the Atlanta area; for without Atlanta Tableau users coming to the meetings, there will be no need for an Atlanta TUG.

Andy