3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2013 9:21 PM by Suhrid Ghosh

Tool tip display issue

Suhrid Ghosh

Hello Experts,

I am facing a issue related to tool tip display. This is my scenario :

I have two tables :

TABLE 1 contains the following fields : MCC , MNC , Total Volume

TABLE 2 contains the following fields : MCC , MNC , Country , Network Name

Both of the tables are mapped with MCC and MNC fields to determine which Network under a particular country has how much volume usage.

Now i plotted a filled map on basis of Country and Total volume . It shows me Total Volume for each country. Now i want the following things to be done which i don't have any clue of doing since i am a beginner to this:

1. Show bar chart in tool tip showing the different Network Contribution of volume for that particular country when ever i click on any filled map location of a country. for eg :-

Network Contribution:

Fascel : |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||  75 %

Airtel   : ||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 25 %

2.  Show in tool tip normal text for different Network Contribution of volume for that particular country when ever i click on any filled map location of a country. for eg :-

Network Contribution :

Fascel : 70 M.B

Airtel : 30 M.B

Total Volume : 100 M.B

3. Add a filter action when ever on click on and filled map location of country , then one more dashboard should open showing the network contribution of volume towards the particular country in horizontal bar chart. But here the functionality of tool tip as mentioned in point 1 & 2 should not go away.

Will be very much helpful if u give your expertise assistance on this since this functionality is required on an urgent basis:

Attaching the sample worksheet ...

Thanks & Regards,

Suhrid Ghosh