Agenda:  

• Welcome and introductions
      • Presentation - Russell Christopher, Tableau Sales Consultant
        • Data Extract API - Python
      • Q&A
      • Group Discussion
        • Resources, future topics
      • Networking

For questions about this event, please contact Wil O'Shea.

• 1. Re: Portland Tableau User Group meeting on Tuesday, August 6th at 5:30PM
          William O'shea

I want to thank everyone who attended our meeting last week for participating and  contributing to some interesting discussions. I hope you all would agree that the variety of industries and levels of Tableau expertise supported the kind of conversation and networking that we hoped for.

I also want to thank Russell Christopher for introducing us to the potential of one of the new V8 features in his presentation on the JavaScript API. Russell's presentation was well done and thought provoking. Thanks to Shani Nisman, too, for all her support.

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you would like to present some time this fall. We will be looking for both short presentations (e.g., Tableau tips and tricks) and long presentations (e.g., 30-45 minute presentation on a topic).

I enjoyed our meeting last week and am looking forward to getting together again in September.