This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Hi Dustin - I just tried this out for kicks, and it works fine for me
- Create MSAccess database password protected with the pw "Test"
- I connect to it using Tableau via a fileshare - not a direct folder path or mapped drive (see below), and am promoted to enter the password...I enter the password.
- I create a viz, create an extract and publish the workbook.
- I click Scheduling and Authentication, choose a schedule and choose to embed the password (see below)
- Publish completes, and when I run manually run the task associated with the subscription, it completes with no problems.
Are you doing anything differently?