2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2013 8:58 AM by Daniel Johnson

Actions via individual Cell vs Row

Daniel Johnson

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to figure out how to create an action to jumps to another sheet or dashboard if i click on the individual cell. However, I also need a different action that jumps to an even different sheet if I click on the Row category. I can't seem to make this function correctly. To break it down:

User clicks on Cell in Table of Sheet 1 -> Jump to Sheet 2
      User clicks on Row in Table of Sheet 1 -> Jump to Sheet 3

I tried creating an action with 2 filters for the row && column, which correctly jumped to sheet 3 when I clicked on the cell.

I then tried creating an action with only 1 filter on the row field, which correctly jumped to sheet 2 (if I clicked anything in that row as well, not just the category).

However, I found this was extremely buggy as after awhile anything I clicked would go straight to Sheet 3 and would no longer pull up Sheet 2. Since I cannot set priority (or at least do not know how), the filter with the less constraints gets called first and it jumps to that page. If I had an inverse button of the "Single Select Only" check box, like a "Multiple Select Only", it would allow me to search by row only, and NOT cells.

Any help would be fantastic!

Thanks,

Dan