Tableau Business Intelligence Analyst
MedicAnimal Ltd. - Willesden Green NW2 (London, UK)
MedicAnimal.com is the leading online pet healthcare retailer in the UK, offering a comprehensive catalogue of pet products that range from prescription medicines to premium quality pet foods and accessories. We’ve acquired several competitors in the last few years and are continuing to grow at an impressive rate. In addition we’ve received significant investment from venture capitals, in 2013 were recognised as the 10th fastest growing digital company in Europe, this year in the Top 100 Tech Track of the Sunday Times, and we’ve also been earmarked as a future big player by the Tech City Future Fifty, among other accolades. Our team is passionate about changing the face of pet healthcare in Europe, and our people are at the heart of our success. That’s where you come in…
What you’ll be doing:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tableau Business Intelligence Analyst to join us at an exciting time and develop our BI capabilities, revolutionising the way we look at insights across the company. You’ll be:
- Streamlining Key Reportings / KPIs for all departments within the Trade Team and alongside Finance
- Managing the data needs for our manufacturer dashboards alongside our Product team
- Ensuring we maximise our use of Tableau - improving how we look at insights, using the tool to its full extent. Such insights include: dynamic cohort analysis; set up and linking with all marketing tools such as SailThru, SeeWhy, BazaarVoice, Google Analytics etc; flawless country dashboards on categories & products
- Providing customer insight intelligence, collating and arranging data into valuable information; reporting and presenting comprehensive data analysis - ultimately working towards achieving uplift in revenue per category or group of customers (revenue and profit objectives will be attached to this)
- Team Management of a small (but growing) team of Junior Analysts
- Responsibility for data accuracy and data integrity for the whole business
- Deep knowledge of Tableau is essential, including full training on this software
- Excellent data analysis skills, an analytical mind-set and eye for detail
- A flexible approach to the work environment and an ability to manage running a number of projects at any given time; intellectually curious and adept at identifying new opportunities
- Advanced Excel skills, including Macro building, VBAs and Pivot tables
- Team management skills – ability to lead, coach, develop and performance manage a small team
- Ability to work under pressure, and to communicate effectively at a variety of levels
This role is a brand new position so on offer for the successful candidate is the opportunity to really make an impact.
We’re based a few minutes’ walk from Dollis Hill on the Jubilee line (London), are a dress-down environment, and foster a supportive & friendly working culture. We offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefits plus excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Would anyone be interested in helping us setup our quickbooks data (in access) in Tableau and create a few reports? …
This is Abhijit, Technical Recruiter with Collabera Inc. We are looking for someone in regards to the below described Job position. Please let us know if someone is interested and available at this time to discuss the following job opportunity. Thank you!
3 Months and strong possibility of extension
Job Description :
We require Tableau Admin with very deep expertise in architecture, setup and performance tuning.
To know more about Collabera, please visit us on www.collabera.com.
Should you have any questions, feel free to call me on <804-414-2430>
| VOIP: 2430
Our client in IL is looking for a consultant with Knowledge of Planview and experience in Tableau. These resources should be strong in reporting and should have a very strong analytic background! This is a 3 months gig in IL. For more details, mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 630-621-9119