3 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2013 12:20 PM by Joshua Milligan

Beginner needs a Tableau Superman

Laurie Graham

Beginner needs a Tableau Superman!!

OK so... I have a chart that shows the average Request to In Progress Minutes for each Unit of my facility, it shows these for each of my three shifts.

My three shifts are 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, and 11pm-7am.

I want to color the average Request to In Progress Minutes different colors based on how many minutes they averaged. 

But my 7am-3pm shift has a different goal than the 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am shifts.

7am-3pm should be GREEN if their average Request to In Progress Minutes are <=15

7am-3pm should be YELLOW if their average Request to In Progress Minutes are <=25

7am-3pm should be RED if their average Request to In Progress Minutes are >25

3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am should be GREEN if their average Request to In Progress Minutes are <=30

3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am should be YELLOW if their average Request to In Progress Minutes are <=40

3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am should be RED if their average Request to In Progress Minutes are >40

I can't seem to make this happen so any help would be greatly appreciated!