4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2016 3:10 AM by Jamie Greenan

Firebird database error 335544721

Paul Collier

Hi.

Our desktops were optimised yesterday so that the local C drive is now stored on a network.  This morning when I open a report using geographic data I get the following error...  ANy ideas?

The custom geocoding data source \\UserData\Documents\pc5354\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Local Data\2-Outcodes.tds contains errors:

Unable to connect to this extract because it is on a network file system.

Firebird database error 335544721: Unable to complete network request to host "UserData".

-Failed to establish a connection.

-The system cannot find the file specified.

Unable to connect to the file "\\UserData\Documents\pc5354\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Local Data\GEOCODING.FDB". Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient access privileges for it.

The custom geocoding data source \\UserData\Documents\pc5354\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Local Data\AreaCode.tds contains errors:

Firebird database error 335544721: Unable to complete network request to host "UserData".

Unable to connect to the file "\\UserData\Documents\pc5354\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Local Data\GEOCODING.FDB". Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient access privileges for it.

The custom geocoding data source \\UserData\Documents\pc5354\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Local Data\City.tds contains errors:

The custom geocoding data source \\UserData\Documents\pc5354\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Local Data\CMSA.tds contains errors:

The custom geocoding data source \\UserData\Documents\pc5354\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Local Data\Country.tds contains errors:

The custom geocoding data source \\UserData\Documents\pc5354\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Local Data\County.tds contains errors:

The custom geocoding data source \\UserData\Documents\pc5354\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Local Data\State.tds contains errors:

The custom geocoding data source \\UserData\Documents\pc5354\Documents\My Tableau Repository\Local Data\ZipCode.tds contains errors: