0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 4, 2013 2:10 AM by Anisha Nair

Ranking and 100% bar graph - at the same time

Anisha Nair

In the attached dashboard, I have 2 identical worksheets except for the below:

1. Worksheet on top
      • The Bar graph is 100% value i.e. the Top of the bar graph is aligned and at the same level: selected divisions is the denominator so every bar adds up to 100%
      • Each bar is divided as per "Divisions data". Only the top 6 divisions are displayed
      1. Worksheet on bottom
      • The bar graph is regular i.e. every bar doesn’t add up to 100%
      • Each bar is divided as per "Divisions data". Only the top 6 divisions are displayed

If you click on any company from the "Top 7 companies by spend" chart on right, observe the behavior on both charts. The top chart displays only Division value while the bottom chart displays the top 6 Divisions for the selected Company. Why this is happening is that the top chart has a filter on "Division" field to display only the top 6 values. So if the selected Company doesnt have any of those values, the divisions dont get displayed.

What is required:

1. I want the final display to contain 100% values, like top chart.

2. When a company is selected, I want view to display more divisions, like the 2nd chart. BUT WITH 100% VALUES, LIKE TOP CHART.

Is this possible?