This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Sounds like a process of elimination is in order on two fronts - workbook & data - to attempt to isolate the problem. Some thoughts:
- You indicated it occurs only within one workbook. If you use the same data within a new workbook using similar drill down functions, does the problem still occur?
- Could there be an issue with the data being drilled into? Perhaps remove all fields being drilled into, then add back one at a time to see if a particular field may have some data corruption or formatting issues.
- Does a different drill down approach to the same data work?
- Did you recreate in v8 or just convert the existing v7 workbook to v8? Try recreating from scratch in v8 if you have not done so; if you converted, the problem could have stayed with the workbook.
- Does the same thing happen using the same workbook structure on a different data set?
Good luck with figuring this problem out. I hope the above suggestions help you in that effort.