Yes. I'll assume you're starting out with a state map fill.
- Place another instance of your Lat field on the Rows shelf. Notice 2 maps.
- Locate Marks shelf and click the drop down arrow to the right of the Marks title and select Multiple Mark Types.
- Using the arrows under Marks, change from All to Lat (2).
- Change the mark type to the shape you wish to use
- You will likely need to add fields to the level of detail shelf to get your specific locations
- Once the second map is looking as you want it to, click the drop down beside the second Lat field on the Rows shelf and choose Dual Axis (this merges the two maps into 1).
If you need more detailed instructions, please search the forums on this topic. There are plenty of discussions on this.
Hope this helps,
1 of 1 people found this helpful
That worked like a charm