2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2013 9:13 PM by sai ram

    Generating Values

    sai ram

      I connect my tableaue to a data warehouse and it returns only 75% of numbers ,the rest 25% is a constant value 2 ,how can I input this .

       

       

       

       

      Header 1Value 1
      Value 2
      Value 3
      California23
      88
      texas337799
      colarado86
      new york
      899
      London


       

      Now this is how the table is going to be , I need to fill in value for missing rows, There is an unique identifier for these null field and it is denoted by 0.

       

      So my calculation should be something like this

       

      IF BAsE=0

      THEN

      VALUE ='2';

       

      Is this possible to generate this