Senior Financial Analyst – Dedicated Tableau
The Senior Financial Analyst plays a vital role on an internal analytics team building Tableau views to help physicians and other users interact with data.
In this role, the Senior Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to build and operate an industry leading healthcare analytics platform that will be used to drive improved patient outcomes and better financial results for the largest non-profit healthcare organization in the Pacific Northwest
In this position you will:
- Be dedicated to building Tableau views
- Utilize several business intelligence tools including Tableau to communicate financial and operational performance at the corporate, regional and clinic level
- Review financial and operational problems at the corporate, regional and clinic level with respective stakeholders to develop solutions
- Provide continued measurement of actual performance against business plans and budgets at all levels of the organization
- Serve as a resource for the Decision Support Manager and senior management on ad hoc analyses and reporting
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, computer science or other closely related field
- Moderate to deep experience building from end Tableau views
- 2-5 years progressively more responsible work experience
- Basic knowledge of financial and operational modeling and analysis, incremental and break-even analysis techniques, cash forecasting and charting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve independently
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality customer service
About the department you will serve.
Swedish Medical Group (SMG) is a successful, performance-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area. The SMG network includes more than 900 providers across 108 primary care and specialty care clinics.
David H Delafield
Chief Financial Officer
Swedish Medical Group