1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply on Jun 27, 2013 6:14 AM by Cheryl Lin

    Tableau 7.0.9 upgrade: extracts failing with "The system cannot find the file specified"

    Branden Kornell

      Last week, we upgraded the server to 7.0.9. A handful of our extracts that previously succeeded are now failing.

       

      The background durations have been consistent with what they were before the upgrade. The extracts appear to fail on the write step.

       

      I tested one of the extracts in Tableau Desktop, and it refreshed correctly. When I tried publishing it as a new data source, it failed with the same error.

       

      Has anyone else encountered this behavior?

       

      Full error message:

       

      com.tableausoftware.vizql.dll.DataSourceException:

      Tableau Data Engine Error: 4: PackageDatabase: failed

      , src="C:/ProgramData/Tableau/Tableau Server/data/tabsvc/dataengine\folder_11468\upload_{96C80C43-DEA1-4427-AB51-70402AEBABD0}\Email Segm Prod Extract.tde"

      , dst="C:/ProgramData/Tableau/Tableau Server/data/tabsvc/dataengine\folder_11468\upload_{96C80C43-DEA1-4427-AB51-70402AEBABD0}\Email Segm Prod Extract.tde.pkg"

      , errno=2

      , error="The system cannot find the file specified."

      , exception="The system cannot find the file specified. - DataFile::DataFile(path="C:/ProgramData/Tableau/Tableau Server/data/tabsvc/dataengine\folder_11468\upload_{96C80C43-DEA1-4427-AB51-70402AEBABD0}\Email Segm Prod Extract.tde", writable=false)"

        1 2 Previous Next