2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2012 6:28 AM by Egor Larin

multiple filters with two or more charts on the final sheet

Egor Larin

Hello.

I've got a 6 worksheets at dashboard. But data from one excel file.

I selected the one row at first sheet, 2 or 3 on other sheets, etc.

At final sheet i want to see accumulate list of all this different rows from all sheets which i selected

Now, when i use actions or quick filters, it is impossible, because after selecting in others sheets the row of first sheet is cleared and i see only last choice

This process seems like you tap a phone number, first digit, second . At the end of this process we had got a phone number.

How can i do it?

Thx

• 1. Re: multiple filters with two or more charts on the final sheet
          Tracy Rodgers

Hi Larin,

I think what you are saying is that you are only able to select one row at a time? If the user holds the Ctrl button and clicks on a row, he will be able to highlight multiple members at a time, thus giving a cumulative of all those selected. I hope this is what you're after!

-Tracy

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: multiple filters with two or more charts on the final sheet
            Egor Larin

Hi Tracy

Hmmm, i think you didn't catch my idea

I have got a list of services of my company by departments. I have got the "price", "time" and "amount" for each of service. I have got 4 worksheets for each dept. I want to check some rows (with ctrl) in Marketing sheet, some rows in Production sheet, etc.

In the end i want to see on the final chart in the end of dashboard ALL previously checked rows in one big table.

the last chart is empty In the beginning. It is like the price list of contractor, you making a choice and in the end you have got final table. It is like big calculator.

Ooh, something like that) Do you understand me?

Thks

Egor