1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 12, 2011 4:59 PM by Dimitri.B

Can we have conditional Action filters?

Can we define condition in action filter to decide whether to filter another sheet or not?

My use case is like following(Workbook Attached)

One Dashboard Having three worksheets

1) By Product

Gives count of orders for product stacked with “Order number” dimension

Filter Action: On select of any data point filters “By Zone” and “Tabular View” worksheets

2) By Zone

Gives count of orders by Zones stacked with “Order Number” dimension

Filter Action: On select of any data point filters “Tabular View” worksheets only

**I don’t want to use Product as dimension in “By Zone” worksheet to avoid adding more panes.**

3) Tabular View

Shows tabular views of orders

Expected Behaviour:

1)    When I click any value from product it should filter other worksheets

2)    When I further click on any zone (already filtered by Product), it should filter task list for “Selected Product” and “Selected Zone”

Problem:

I have managed to get this working when I follow above step 1 and then 2 as mentioned above, However when I directly click on “Zone” without filtering by product the task list is **not displayed ** since the “Product Name Detail” value is “All Product”.