create a set named 'active accounts previus month' and then filter accounts with this set may be a solution.
To do this on v6 follow this steps:
1) Add account and date to Sheet. Month on columns, account on rows.
2) Create a filter for previus month. At this time you only view target account.
3) Click down on Account dimension on rows card. Click 'Filter'.
4) A modal window appear, only 'target' accounts are selecteds. Click OK.
5) On Account dimension on filter card, click down and select 'create set' on contextual menu.
6) Change 'Set 1' to a new great name like 'active accounts previus month'
7) At this time you have your targets accounts on a set called 'active accounts previus month'
Last step: Filter for current month, for Exclusion = active and drag 'active accounts previus month' to filter card.
exclusions.zip 7.2 KB