Okay, here's the cmd window when I ran my final import command:

Yup, it failed and stopped processing within a minute.  I got errors for the user names and the schedules.  The schedules I expected so I'll work on this one first.  Here's what the error file produced:

Unrecognized target_name Every 60 Minutes found in the mapping file
Unrecognized target_name ??? found in the mapping file
Unrecognized target_scheduled_action_type Extract found in the mapping file
Unrecognized target_scheduled_action_type Extract found in the mapping file
Unrecognized target_scheduled_action_type Extract found in the mapping file
Unrecognized target_scheduled_action_type Extract found in the mapping file
Unrecognized target_scheduled_action_type Extract found in the mapping file
Scheduled action types: Refresh Extracts and Extract must be equivalent
Scheduled action types: Refresh Extracts and Extract must be equivalent
Scheduled action types: Refresh Extracts and Extract must be equivalent
Scheduled action types: Refresh Extracts and Extract must be equivalent
Scheduled action types: Refresh Extracts and Extract must be equivalent
Mapping file's target_scheduled_action_type is Extract but the target schedule, Admin test reporting only - 3 AM, has a different scheduled_action_type: Refresh Extracts
Mapping file's target_scheduled_action_type is Extract but the target schedule, Weekdays - 4:30 AM Pacific, has a different scheduled_action_type: Refresh Extracts
Mapping file's target_scheduled_action_type is Extract but the target schedule, Weekdays - 5 AM Pacific, has a different scheduled_action_type: Refresh Extracts


Line 01 error is due to case-sensitivity!  That would've been nice to know.  I replaced "Minutes" to "minutes".

The unrecognized lines 03-07 (and probably 08-12, even 13-15) must be due to a documentation syntax error in the 8.3 manual.  It says the target_scheduled_action_type should be Extract or Subscription but that doesn't seem to work.  It does mention the following:

*In rare cases, there may be question marks (???) in this column. If there are, replace them with either Extract or Subscription, matching the entry you see under source_scheduled_action_type.

So I'm going to change it to Refresh Extracts to match what is in the column of my output.

We know line 02 is an error because of the ??? that I purposefully left.  I replaced the question marks with "Every Sunday 1:00 AM".

 

Okay, file saved and ran again.  Success!  Well, sort of.  The corrections to the schedule mapper were successful but I still have the user name mapping errors

Here's a snippet of the list of errors (same error, just a different source_name) that had 18 names missing:

source_name AMERRIL is missing from the mapping file
source_name AWHITES is missing from the mapping file
source_name achen69 is missing from the mapping file
...


Again, since this is QA I'm not worried about a few people "missing", however, it's complaining about people who exist on the source Server but they don't exist in the target Server.  I don't care!   I don't want to add them and figure out what Group(s) they belong to, besides, if they really need to be added they'll email me.  What I'm going to do now is import the Site since I know everything else is working and I'll do that using the --no-verify option in the tabadmin importsite command:

BTW, there's a syntax error in the documentation; there should be two dashes in the command line, not one as shown in the example:

 

Well shoot!  The import still failed:

 

It looks like I'll need to something about those users.  Well, this will give me something to do for tomorrow