The following information tell us about how to apply the Different shapes for different measures.
1) Drag the Dimension onto Row shelf, Drag Sales, Profit on Columns shelf.
2) Select 1st Measure then define the marks as "Shape", then drag the Sales on to "Shapes" then edit & assign different shapes what you want.
3) Click on Shapes, then we get the edit window, then we can select the different kind of shapes from the right arrow down (it was pointed in the below screen shot.)
4) If you want to assign different kind of shape for any specific value, click that value, then click on down arrow right side, then select then assign whichever you want.
3) Similarly we can perform for 2nd measure.
Become a Viz Whiz on the Forums!
Support the Community and master Tableau.