I am trying to install TabJolt on my server (public) that are connected to my private instances. I am able to ping the server from private (primary node) to public, which means it is working (able to communicate). After installing, I have the installation finish and I try to execute Tabjolt (command: go -t=testplans\ViewInteractVizLoadTest.jmx --d=240 --c=50 --r=test1 ), but have the error message 'Error: loading: C:\TabJolt\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll'.
Below are the steps that I have done (I have follow: https://community.tableau.com/docs/DOC-22488 and https://github.com/tableau/tabjolt/blob/TabjoltForTableauServer9/TabJolt%20Installation%20Guide.pdf):
- Install java from https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp (offline)
- install tableau desktop
- configure postgres, add both the table--postgresDBSchemaPart1.sql and postgresDBSchemaPart2.sql
- configure tabjolt on ServerTestConfig.yaml
- edit vizpool.csv to store workbook links-/views/(my dashboard name)
- edit dataretriever.config file, on <hosts> </hosts> change localhost to my primary node Private IP-<host name="http://x.x.x.x (my primary node IP)">, enable collection of JMX metrics:
a) tsm stop
b) tsm configuration set -k service.jmx_enabled -v true
c) tsm pending-changes apply
d) tsm start
e) uncomment: <applicableCounterGroup>vizqlserver</applicableCounterGroup> <applicableCounterGroup>dataserver</applicableCounterGroup> <applicableCounterGroup>vizportal</applicableCounterGroup> on dataretriever.config file
- On CMD, C:\TabJolt>go -t=testplans\ViewInteractVizLoadTest.jmx --d=240 --c=50 --r=test1 Output: "Error: loading: C:\TabJolt\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll"
As suggested in https://community.tableau.com/docs/DOC-22488, for 'Error: loading: c:\TabJolt\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll"' error, I have check inside C:\Windows\System32 to see if I have the file msvcr100.dll, it is there. Anyway, I just re-install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, but the error is still there. I have also try to uninstall and reinstall Java, try to use Java Offline and online (my server is 64 bit, thus I am using Java for 64bit).