A vibrant company culture founded on the pillars of family, gratitude, and service. A portfolio of international brands dedicated to innovation in the personal beauty industry. A diverse team of talented professionals, united in their vision of achievement and growth. Welcome to Alcora.
Built upon the foundation of four brands united in purpose—L’EUDINE Global, MONAT, Project Beauty and B&R Products, Inc.—Alcora is perfectly positioned to lead the beauty and wellness industries in Latin America, North America, and beyond for decades to come. With its headquarters and manufacturing facilities located in the spectacular city of Miami, Alcora boasts an energetic, exciting corporate culture and a family of passionate professionals who thrive on the pursuit of excellence.
The role will be a key partner in helping to build internal reporting processes and business development strategy in a growing company. This position is responsible for coordination and management of applications development, specifically related to Tableau, in conjunction with the design, development, and maintenance of custom applications. Using visualization expertise, this individual will design and implement visual reporting platforms in Tableau and other systems.
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its reporting goals
- Transition existing reports from existing reporting platforms to Tableau reporting application as well as developing new reports as assigned.
- Research, plan, recommend and implement dashboards and data visualization in Tableau to meet the organization's business requirements
- Draws upon a full range of Tableau features to design, develop, enhance and support Tableau visualizations including, but not limited to, highly interactive dashboards, scorecards and reports.
- Creates effective Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and analytical dashboards / analytical tools for business users in Tableau.
- Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
- Requires strong SQL development skills - writing complex queries and stored procedures - SQL
- Support Activities to document, evolve, and communicate artifacts developed using Tableau.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems with expertise in data mining or equivalent.
- Direct selling background preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience as Tableau developer. Strong skill set in creating reports performing business analysis in Tableau and Excel.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Technical skills: SQL server management/query analyzer/Reporting Services, Tableau, PHP
- Self-starter, passionate about making a difference.
- Tableau certification is preferred.
- Data Mining: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tableau: 2 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing & Advertising
- Consumer Goods
- Business Development
Apply online: https://www.alcoracorp.com/