1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 30, 2019 3:51 PM by Patrick Van Der Hyde

Groups/Filters & Cities/Providences Outside The US

Clair Wyant

I have 10 groups in the dimensions. I like to create a filter using the groups where I can select all, one or a few of the groups. Ideally a dropdown where they can be check marked to appear on a dashboard.

Additionally, the dashboard has 3 maps. Two of them I like to have locations outside the US to be shown on top of the US locations (both cities & states). One currently shows all US states with a numerical value while the other has a circle at every city. The data has some from Canada, but are not appearing. I know how to make them appear, but the US will not appear.

Similar with another map of cities, but it's only showing the US cities. Nothing outside the US, Canada & all other countries, are appearing.

• 1. Re: Groups/Filters & Cities/Providences Outside The US
          Patrick Van Der Hyde

Hello Clair,

You could create a calculation to use as a filter - this is just a starting example:

If [State]="CO" or [State]="IA" or [State]="KS" then '0'

elseif [State]="CT" or [State]="MA" or [State]="ME" then '1'

End

Could you elaborate on the issues with the map?  - I'm not understanding this - The data has some from Canada, but are not appearing. I know how to make them appear, but the US will not appear.

Patrick