"Farmers IT - Client Services (IT Support) is looking for someone who loves data and business analysis as much as we do..." ✨
Business Analyst II
Multiple Locations: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Olathe, Kansas
Categories: Information Technology
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
- Serves as a liaison between the Business and IT to provide solution to their business needs
- Understands customers’ objectives, processes, and products as well as the business systems capabilities
- Supports users in building business case, including cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment, and project scope
- Performs impact analysis and supports development of effort/cost estimates; Develops and documents functional specifications
- Supports application testing, implementation, and training activities
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1 year as a Business Analyst or 4 years of experience in related areas
- Advanced SQL skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with Python and/or R
- Proficiency Tableau or Power BI knowledge preferred
- Proficiency in reporting analysis, data visualization and communications (interpretation of data)
- Proficiency in statistics
- Advanced skills in requirement gathering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This Is Farmers - Video:
Tech at Farmers - Video:
About Farmers Insurance
"Farmers Insurance®" and "Farmers®" are tradenames for a group of affiliated insurers providing insurance for automobiles, homes and small businesses and a wide range of other insurance and financial services and products. Farmers Insurance is proud to serve more than 10 million households with over 19 million individual policies nationally, through the efforts of more than 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 21,000 employees. Farmers Insurance Exchange®, the largest of the three primary insurance insurers that make up Farmers Insurance, is recognized as one of the largest U.S. companies on the 2018 Fortune 500 list.
For more information about Farmers Insurance, visit Farmers.com, Twitter and Instagram, @WeAreFarmers, or Facebook.com/FarmersInsurance.